Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mua - Grow without you

UPDATE: 14/04 - 2008:
Seems the the song have been removed from the link below, but I found it on youtube including a clip from the video. Enjoy,



6 months ago a norwegian guy named Thomas, gave me a DVD with BASE jumping called 2. BASE and told me I should watch it, I must say I'm fasinated about BASE jumping but don't think I will ever try it my self, havent done enough sky dives yet.... Actually not a single one, but maybe some time I will try just one sky dive...

Anyway, in this video a guy named Mua has contributed a track, a very good tune if you ask me, and this track is also avaiable online for free.. ( not torrent :-D ), but right here. This is a real artist if you ask me, if you like what you do, why not give it away for free to let other people enjoy it as well?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gonna try it next summer. Jump out from an airplane, and just feel the air around me :D

Anonymous said...

Halløjtaler du gamle ;D Kom lige forbi. Hvordan går det med dig derovre i det mørke Irland? :)

Din mor fortalte du var derovre og pludselig dukker du op på denne side :P hehe

Glædelig jul og godt nytår herfra :)

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hey, could you tell me where exactly the link to download that song is? I searched his profile and can't find it. Thanks: jtrevorchapman@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Get it here: http://slambert.vm.bytemark.co.uk/Mua%20%2D%20Grow%20without%20you%20%28raio%20edit%29.mp3

Anonymous said...

hallo i saw the basejumpfilm aswell and wander from whom this song is! i searchedand tried the link but didn´t find anything! is there any other way? cheers

Anonymous said...

Song is by Mua and Shaun Bartlett and is called "Growth without You". Cheers

Anonymous said...

if you have this song as mp3, please send it to: slain01(at)gmx.net

I can't find it anywhere and I've tried for hours!

THANK YOU!